The log file, you are given, contains encrypted info about the following session:
Two users create new accounts with CryptoHeaven,
exchange contacts, and one of the users sends an e-mail with an attachment
to the other user. The attachment is a .txt file that contains the secret
message you should send us as a solution.
Session Steps in Detail
- Jennifer creates a new account with CryptoHeaven.
- Tom creates a new account with CryptoHeaven.
- Jennifer searches for Tom in Find/Invite Users window.
- She then invites him to her contact list.
- Tom accepts the invitation and invites Jennifer.
- Jennifer accepts Toms invitation and now both users are on
each others contacts lists.
- Jennifer writes the secret message in Notepad and saves it as secret_message.txt.
- She then composes an e-mail, attaches the secret_message.txt
file and sends the e-mail to Tom.
- Tom receives the e-mail and downloads the attachment to his local