For immediate release:
TORONTO, ON (January 03, 2011) - CryptoHeaven Corp.
HEADLINE: CryptoHeaven offers HIPAA compliant secure email and
online storage for Doctors and Patients
SUMMARY: CryptoHeaven offers a secure email system that is HIPAA
compliant, with state of the art encryption. All plans come with
anti-virus and spam filter protection.
CryptoHeaven offers secure e-mail product for the medical market.
Secure communications and document management systems provider
CryptoHeaven Corp. has introduced a secure e-mail communication
product for the medical market.
Designed to provide secure, auditable and confidential e-mail
communication to doctors and patients, the CryptoHeaven e-mail
solution uses encryption to guarantee both security and proof
This enables doctors to, for example, send medical test results
to patients and arrange appointments securely using e-mail.
CryptoHeaven is supplied to the medical market directly and through
Healthcare companies use CryptoHeaven to deliver patient records,
lab records and medical transcription data to doctors, hospitals
and clinics. With CryptoHeaven you can:
- achieve HIPAA compliance with minimal cost,
- transfer patient health informatin (PHI),
- send medical records, sensitive business documents,
- collaborate with medical transcription companies,
- transfer voice dictations and manage transcriptions,
- unlimited size voice files and transcribed documents,
- only authorized parties have access to the data,
- access records are kept for each email and each file accessed.
[url] http://cryptoheaven.com [/url]
ABOUT CRYPTOHEAVEN CORP
CryptoHeaven Corp. is an Internet Privacy and Security group
with Secure Data Center servers located in Toronto, Canada.
The company's flagship software, CryptoHeaven allows businesses
and individuals to send secure data communication over
Attn: Marcin Kurzawa
5-2325 Hurontario Street, Suite 206